Sunday, October 9, 2016

What a Week!

Hello Families,

What a great week to rejoin our classroom. We had so much fun, and I feel like I'm getting to know the kiddos better already. We ended the week just as strong as we began! I've put together a couple of short videos to give you a glimpse inside our room.

The first video is a short clip putting together a few quick snippets of Reader's Workshop. We do Reader's Workshop every day, this part is the independent practice part that comes at the end of the workshop.

The second video is a little more unique: Emma's Dance Birthday Party! Always a great way to end a week. I had a couple of kiddos ask me about summertime birthdays: everyone will get a birthday party! We usually need a little decompression in June, so we do all of our July/August birthdays (and early September) during June.

Enjoy the great long weekend!

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment