Saturday, September 17, 2016

First Weeks and Open House

Hello Families,

Mr. Abbott (Todd) here. Wow! What an exciting start to the year. I've been keeping in touch with Ms. Seymour (Kristyn), and it sounds like things are off to a rocking start. To be honest, I expected nothing less of this great group of kiddos. I've had two different teachers email me at home and tell me what an amazing class I have this year. Usually, I like to take all the credit for that. This year, at least for now, that will be hard to do! ;)

I hope you've been keeping track of what's going on in class here on our blog by checking out the Final Five each day. It's over there -----> on the right of the page, and gives a quick look at what happened during the day.

This Monday, September 19th, is Open House night at YES. Our time for grade three is from 6:00PM to 7:00PM. Kristyn and I will be there to give you a quick rundown of what's happening now, but more importantly a more in-depth look at how this year will shape up. Field trips, homework, units of study, volunteering, and so forth will all be discussed at Open House. We really hope to see you there!

Thanks for all your support and well wishes,
Todd and Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment