Friday, February 26, 2016

New Code, New Trucks

Hello families!

I have a few exciting events and pics to share with you, and when I went to do that with Picasa this week, I was told that Google is shutting that service down. So after I wandered in circles for a while, I found Google Photo, which is what I am currently experimenting with. I plan on having a couple of slideshows for you by the end of the weekend of Lego Wedo, Math Investigations, and our Country Projects and party. Plan to. I'm just getting into it, and hoping I can figure it out.

In the meantime, I will share with you a very, very popular playlist in our classroom this week, at least by my personal estimate. Recommended to us by none other than Hazel G. (Abbott), I know that it's gotten bodies moving and minds racing. I give you: Twenty Trucks.

You're welcome, please enjoy, and please have a great weekend,
Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment