Sunday, November 8, 2015

Volunteers!

Hello Families,

I'm not sure I've announced this yet, but I would like to thank and welcome Kelly Sawhney (Julius' mom) as our Classroom Volunteer Parent. She will be coordinating our volunteer needs in the classroom for the upcoming year! I'm very excited and grateful to her for taking this role on.

She has sent out a few volunteer requests so far, based on the responses from my classroom volunteer survey and the yellow volunteer survey from Nini Emmons. If you haven't heard from Kelly and would like to, please double-check to make sure that her emails haven't been going into your email spam folder, and/or send me an update on your potential availability and I'll get that information to Kelly!

Thanks again, Kelly, and I look forward to seeing some of you in class (or cleaning out the henhouse!) soon!

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment